Sunday 29 April 2012

Lipstick obsession

Right... At the moment i have a HUGEEE obsession with lipsticks.

Bobbi Brown just after christmas launched her nudes and neons collection. Brown smokey eyes with neon lipsticks. When I saw this I got my self down to the shops to see if any of the highstreet brands had picked up on this new trend for the spring.
Revlon and L'oreal had afew good colours in; Wild Orchid and Cassis Passion! Saw them, loved them, bought them!
Then on another day I was flicking through Bazaar and noticed an advert by YSL for a limited matt lipstick collection. By the time Id got my bum down to Debenhams in Lakeside they'd sold out. So as I normally do when I go into Debenhams, I started to wonder around the make up counters when I stopped at Chanel... Bright pink matt lipstick. One word, beautiful! I wear it all the time. Goes with everything, stays on forever and gives you a lil bit of a boost!

Rant over! :D



Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment