Sunday 29 April 2012

I recently have been working on afew short films. Both of which were period dramas, set in the 1st and 2nd world war.
This was my first time on a 'film set' and I absolutely loved it! The smell of foundation and minty fake blood at 4:30am, the cold wind on your face and the rain beating on the umbrella on set, the long hours and early starts... I know it all sounds absolutely awful and believe me Im a one for loving my bed, but it's all worth while. To get up to a job that you love, that you have a huge passion for is amazing. I'd want to kill my self if I had to do a 9-5 in an office.
Being on set is fun! You meet all different walks of life, who then become your life while filming. Mucking in, operating a smoke machine, driving the mini cooper down dirt tracks high to the ceiling with camera equipment or making dinner for 7 people!
Everything about it is awesome, fascinsting, incredible and surprisingI recommend this industry to anyone, and anyone trying to get into films... DO IT!

Below are some snap shots from the 2 films i was on... :)

Em x











No comments:

Post a Comment